Clinical Service Manager
£39,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
KPJ2853 – Clinical Service Manager
£39,000 per annum | 40 hours | Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered |
A large service in Glasgow currently requires an experienced RGN/RMN/RNLD qualified Nurse to work as Clinical Services Manager. This service looks after elderly residents and younger adults, supporting those with dementia and learning and physical disabilities.
Details of this Clinical Services Nurse Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract
• A great annual salary of up to £39,000 depending on experience
• A friendly and supportive working environment.
• Assistance with NMC pin renewal and revalidation
• Life assurance
• Paid maternity leave
• Free parking
• Refer a friend scheme
• Skilled training with qualified nurses and fantastic opportunities for career growth
As Clinical Services Nurse Manager, your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals and rotas
• Ensuring care plans and medication records are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
• Working alongside other CSM and Home Manager as a Clinical Deputy.
Applicants for this Clinical Services Nurse Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse – Adult General/RGN
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back