Clinical Service Manager - Nurse Qualified
£18.80 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£18.80 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | Full Time | Days | Elderly Care |
My client is currently looking to recruit an experienced RGN or RMN Nurse Manager to work as Clinical Service Manager in their elderly care home in the Abingdon area.
Details of this Clinical Service Manager position and what the home is offering:
• Full time, permanent contract on days
• Excellent hourly rates of pay of £18.80 per hour which equates to NHS Band 6
• A friendly and supportive working environment
As Clinical Service Manager RGN/RMN, you will take responsibility for the clinical management of the home, and your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Undertaking assessments for new/prospective and existing residents
• Coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, including supervisions and appraisals
• Ensuring care plans are correctly updated and taking the lead on care planning
• The delivery of hands-on clinical care
Applicants for this Clinical Service Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• Qualified Adult General Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Up to date NMC registration
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team
• Ideally experienced with electronic care planning, and demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back