Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£39,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 40 Hours | Mon-Fri | Days | Large Nursing Home | Great Benefits
A large Clydebank nursing home is currently looking to recruit a Peripatetic Clinical Services Manager.
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
Details of this Clinical Services Manager vacancy and what our client is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week (Monday - Friday)
• Day shifts only
• Competitive annual salary offered at £39,000, which equates to NHS Band 7
• A company pension scheme
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression
• Company events
• On-site parking
As Clinical Services Manager, you will review, manage and monitor care plans and medication records. You will work closely with the Home Manager to ensure all induction and mandatory training is completed, and appropriate professional support is provided to senior staff /team leaders.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN, or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Able to demonstrate nursing and relevant management experience
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
• Ability to work on own initiative unsupervised, and work to deadlines
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.