Clinical Services Manager
Dudley, West Midlands
£45,000 - £50,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£45,000 - £50,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 8) | “Good” CQC | Days | Large Nursing Home
A large care home in the Dudley area is currently looking to recruit a Clinical Services Manager.
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
Details of this Clinical Services Manager vacancy and what our client is offering:
• A permanent, full-time contract working as a Clinical Services Manager on day shifts only
• A competitive annual salary of £45,000 - £50,000, which is in line with NHS band 8 salary earnings, plus enhancements
• A company pension scheme
• NMC and DBS fee’s covered
• A comprehensive induction with extensive training, development, and career progression prospects
• An employee assistance programme
• On-site parking
• Company events
• Store discounts
As Clinical Services Manager, you will review, manage and monitor care plans and medication records. You will work closely with the Home Manager to ensure all induction and mandatory training is completed, and appropriate professional support is provided to senior staff /team leaders.
What we are looking for:
• NMC registered Adult General Nurse/RGN
• Previous experience in a similar role is preferred
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
• Ability to work on own initiative unsupervised, and work to deadlines
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back