37.5 hrs | £45000 per annum| Days only | Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a private hospital in Brentford for a Clinical Services Manager to join their team of staff in the Imaging department.
Details of this Clinical Services Manager position and what the hospital is offering:
• 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract
• Day shifts only
• A competitive annual salary of up to £45,000
• A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
• Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
• Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
• A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
• Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
• Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
• 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Imaging Clinical Services Manager, your duties will entail providing clinical leadership and direction to the Imaging team with a focus on quality of care and customer service. You will also work closely with the Senior Management Team to monitor and evaluate service delivery.
Applicants for this Clinical Services Manager post should meet the following criteria:
• Degree/Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography
• Healthcare Professional Council (HCPC) registration
• Management / supervisory experience within a multi-modality imaging department.
• Well organised, with strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and the ability to motivate a clinical team
• Ability to analyse, interpret and make recommendations on data specific to the hospital in order to identify business development opportunities, change current practice, monitor and influence performance.
• Ability to Lead the team in demonstrating compassion through effective relationships based on empathy, respect and dignity.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.