Clinical Services Manager - Plastics & Cosmetics RGN/ODP
Westminster, Central London
Circa £40,000 per Annum
Circa £40,000 p/a | 37.5 Hrs | Days | Great Staff Benefits | Plastic & Cosmetic Surgery
A leading cosmetic clinic in Harley Street is looking to recruit an experienced Manager, ideally with cosmetic experience, to lead and develop clinical services.
The clinic has a number of minor anaesthetic day case theatres and consultation rooms along with a large non-clinical team, and as Clinic Services Manager your primary focus will be ensuring robust policies and protocols are in place for all clinical treatments and procedures, raising overall clinical standards across the site, and bringing a clear structure to all clinical areas.
What the Clinic is offering to the successful Clinical Services Manager and details of the role:
- 37.5 hours per week on days
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £40,000 depending on experience
- 33 days annual leave per year
- An excellent working environment with regular team-building and social events, staff recognition programmes and staff committees to ensure employees ideas are heard
- Staff discounts on treatments for friends and family
- A company pension scheme and subsidised private healthcare
- The opportunity for real career progression and professional development within a leading organisation
Applicants for this Clinical Services Manager role should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered RGN or HCPC registered ODP, the clinic may also consider candidate from an optometry or dentistry background
- A strong clinical background, with extensive senior level experience, ideally but not necessarily in theatres or cosmetics
- Experienced with minor day case procedures under local anaesthetics
- Accustomed to working in a busy environment
- Experienced carrying out regular audits and reviews to identify where improvements can be made
- Strength of character and vision to create and implement sound clinical policies, procedures and structure
- Flexible to work shifts between the hours of 8am and 8pm Monday – Saturday
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to lead a varied clinical and non-clinical team
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back