Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN
Leigh, Greater Manchester
£17 - £18 per Hour
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£17 - £18 p/h | 40 hrs | Days | Large Nursing Home
A large nursing home in Leigh is currently looking to recruit an RGN or RMN with experience in care home management to work as Clinical Services Manager.
Details of this Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN vacancy and what our client is offering:
- Full time hours of 40 per week
- Day shifts only
- Rates of pay in the region of £17 to £18 per hour
- A company pension scheme
- Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
- Meals provided on long day shifts
- Free NMC PIN renewal and DBS
- An extra days annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
The home has an excellent local reputation for high quality care and offers general elderly, dementia and disability nursing care packages in beautiful, modern surroundings.
As Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
Applicants for this Clinical Services Manager RGN/RMN post should meet the following person specification:
- Level 1 NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in care planning, tissue viability and infection control
- Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
- Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Mike Clapperton at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back