Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6) | 40 hours - Supernumerary | Days only | Great staff benefits | Welcome Bonus
SYK Recruitment is currently working with one of the UK’s most prestigious care home providers to recruit an RGN, RMN or RNLD qualified Clinical Services Manager.
This role will be at a large elderly and dementia service near Motherwell.
Details of the vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week (8am-4pm or 9am-5pm)
• A competitive pay rate offered at £18.50 per hour (equates to NHS Band 6)
• Days only
• Supernumerary hours
• £1000 Welcome Bonus
• Paid NMC PIN renewal, we cover your annual registration fee
• Paid individual membership for the Nursing Times
As Clinical Services Manager, you will create, manage and monitor care plans and medication records, in addition to managing staffing rotas and leading and developing the care and nursing teams.
What our client is looking for:
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• NMC registered
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Well organised and able to manage your own time and workload
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.