Clinical Services Manager – Theatre RGN/ODP
Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
Up to £45,000 per Annum
Up to £45,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Pension | Private Medical Cover
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced RGN or ODP qualified Theatre Manager to lead the theatres team in a private hospital in Huddersfield.
Details of this Theatre Clinical Services Manager (RGN/ODP) post and what the hospital is offering:
- Full time hours of 37.5 per week on flexible day shifts
- An excellent annual salary of £45,000
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Private medical insurance and health screening programmes
- A range of retail and lifestyle discounts
- Childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and much more
As Theatre Clinical Services Manager (RGN/ODP) you will coordinate a safe and effective service that meets the expectations and requirements of private sector patients. The post-holder will provide effective leadership and clinical direction to the Theatre team and will manage budgets and resources whilst further developing the service provided.
Candidates for this Theatre Clinical Services Manager (RGN/ODP) will meet the following specification:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or HCPC Registered Theatre Practitioner/ODP
- Demonstrate extensive managerial experience within an operating department setting, ideally within the private sector, with up to date clinical skills and knowledge
- Demonstrate evidence of working alongside Consultants to develop and improve services
- Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, with an understanding of the need to balance the provision of quality care with financial management
- Possess in depth working knowledge of CQC requirements and quality standards
- You will have completed ILS or ALS, a recognised Level 3 Management qualification and a Teaching/Mentoring/Assessing qualification
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back