Clinical Services Manager – Wards RGN
Bromley, South London
Up to £43,000 per Annum
Up to £43,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Day Shifts | Benefits Include Pension, Private Healthcare + Much More
An exciting opportunity has arisen in a private hospital in Bromley for an experienced RGN with management experience to work as Wards Clinical Services Manager.
Details of this Clinical Services Manager – Wards RGN position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week on dayshifts only
- A competitive annual salary of up to £43,000
- A contributory pension scheme and private health cover
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Some great company benefits and a fantastic working environment
As Clinical Services Manager – Wards RGN, your duties will entail providing clinical leadership and direction to the ward nursing team, with a focus on quality of care and customer service. You will also work closely with the Senior Management Team to monitor and evaluate service delivery.
Applicants for this Clinical Services Manager – Wards RGN post should meet the following criteria:
- Qualified and registered with the NMC as an Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate extensive experience in a supervisory or leadership position an acute/surgical ward setting and able to demonstrate clinical credibility
- Well organised, with strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Demonstrate some basic financial management ability/awareness
- Have completed post-registration studies including ENB998
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back