Clinical Services Nurse Manager
Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£18.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 p/h – Circa £40.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 42 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Large Nursing Home
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with elderly care management experience to join a leading care provider, working as Clinical Services Manager in their Wakefield nursing home.
The very large home caters to older adults with a range of nursing and residential care needs and provides excellent facilities and great quality of life.
Details of this Clinical Services Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- A permanent contract of 42 hours per week
- Great pay rates of £18.50 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates and an annual salary in the region of £40,400
- A company pension scheme
- Ongoing training and development programmes including support with NMC revalidation
- NMC renewal fees covered
- An extra day of annual leave on your birthday (following 1 years’ service)
As Clinical Services Manager you will work closely with all the homes in your area to uphold excellent standards of care and ensure compliance with CQC and other local authority requirements.
Your primary focus will be on the standards and quality of clinical care on offer and you will promote best working practices and ensure a consistently safe and high-quality service is provided.
The skills, qualifications and experience our client requires from a Clinical Services Nurse Manager position:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA, Mental Health Nurse/RMN/RMHN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
- Proven post-qualification nursing experience, with proven managerial experience in an elderly and dementia care environment
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of CQC essential standards and best practices of care
- A confident, strong manager and able to effectively implement change and motivate and inspire clinical teams
- A driver with access to a vehicle for work purposes
If you are interested and would like more information, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back