Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£50000 to £55000 p/a – Up to Band 8b Equivalent | 42 hours | Days | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
A privately owned and operated nursing home in the Nottingham area is looking to recruit a Nurse qualifed Clinical Support Manager to help lead and develop the home.
The 30 bedded home offers elderly and dementia care in a modern setting and has a great clinical team in place.
Details of this Clinical Support Manager vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 42 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• A competitive annual salary offered at £50000 to £55000 which is up to NHS Band 8b Equivalent
• A fantastic working environment
As Clinical Support Manager you will conduct clinical audits and investigations, support with clinical governance, safeguarding and competency assessments in addition to supporting the Home Manager to achieve and maintain regulatory compliance and ensure a high quality clinical service.
What we are looking for in a Clinical Support Manager:
• NMC Registered
• Qualified Adult/RGN, Mental Health/RMN and Learning Disabilities/RNLD nurses considered
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Enthusiastic and motivated
• Have excellent knowledge and understanding of Local Authority and CQC regulatory requirements, safeguarding policies, clinical audit and governance processes
For more information or to apply, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.