Clinical Unit Manager
£19.00 - £19.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£19.00 - £19.50 p/h (NHS Band 6/7) – Circa £39k | 38.5 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Care Home
A large nursing home in the Glasgow area is currently looking to recruit a Registered Nurse with experience in care home management to work as Clinical Unit Manager.
The home provides elderly and dementia care and is ran by one of the most reputable care providers in the UK.
Details of this Unit Manager vacancy and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract to work 38.5 hours per week on day shifts
• Fantastic annual salary of £19.00 - £19.50, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay and comes to an annual salary in the region of £39,000
• Opportunities for professional development and career progression including support with NMC revalidation
• Bespoke induction and extensive training, development, and career progression prospects
• Employee assistance programme
• A range of fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• Homemade meal whilst on shift
• “Refer a Friend” scheme (£250 per referral)
• Free uniforms
• DBS fees paid for
As Clinical Unit Manager, you will lead a team of Nursing Home Nurses, HCAs and support staff, and will take responsibility for the clinical performance of the unit. You will ensure all clinical and personal care meets resident needs and will manage and monitor clinical service delivery.
Applicants for this Unit Nurse Manager post should meet the following person specification:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability/RNLD
• Experienced in an elderly care setting, and confident in all aspects of care planning and delivery
• Passionate about delivering a high-quality service that promotes the independence, choice and dignity of service users
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with an approachable and friendly nature
• Ideally have completed a recognised mentorship qualification, and committed to developing the skills and knowledge of those around you
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back