£70,000 - £120,000 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days | Great Benefits
An experienced Consultant Rheumatologist is required to join a leading national provider of community MSK services, working in their Brentwood hospital and serving patients from throughout South-West Essex.
What our client has to offer the successful Consultant Rheumatologist and details of the role:
• A full-time position working 37.5 hours per week
• An excellent annual salary in the region of £70,000 to £120,000 depending on experience
• Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
• Up to 30 days annual leave plus a day off for your birthday
• Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and an employee assistance programme
As Consultant Rheumatologist, the role will involve:
• Deliver remote specialist Rheumatology clinical support and advice to the Community Rheumatology Team
• Provide on–site clinical supervision to the Rheumatology Nurse Consultant(s)
• Liaise with Secondary Care Rheumatology colleagues where necessary
• Advise on Clinical Governance related issues in relation to Rheumatology
• Contribute to the ongoing development of rheumatology services
• Participate in training and education, teaching and continuing medical education to maintain clinical excellence
What our client is looking for in a Consultant Rheumatologist:
• Qualified to MBBS & MRCP/FRCP levels and have completed CCT/CESR in rheumatology or within 6 months of attaining CCT in Rheumatology
• Full GMC registration, ideally with registration on the specialist rheumatology register
• From a background in general rheumatology, however applicants with a sub-specialisation are also encouraged to apply
• Confident in staff and service management with experience conducting audits
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with evidence of undertaking presentations and under and post-graduate teaching
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Alternatively, apply via the link provided.