Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£90,000 to £120,000 per Annum
£90,000 to £120,000 per annum + enhancements | Full or Part Time Available | Day Shifts
A leading national provider of community MSK services is currently looking to recruit an experienced Consultant Rheumatologist to join their team in Hemel Hempstead.
What our client has to offer the successful Consultant Rheumatologist and details of the role:
- Working on a permanent contract with full or part-time contracts available
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £90,000 to £120,000 depending on experience
- Generous annual leave allowances and arrangements
- A contributory pension scheme and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Up to 30 days annual leave plus a days off for your birthday
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and an employee assistance programme
As Consultant Rheumatologist, the role will involve:
- Deliver remote specialist Rheumatology clinical support and advice to the Community Rheumatology Team
- Provide on–site clinical supervision to the Rheumatology Nurse Consultant(s)
- Liaise with Secondary Care Rheumatology colleagues where necessary
- Advise on Clinical Governance related issues in relation to Rheumatology
- Contribute to the ongoing development of rheumatology services
- Participate in training and education, teaching and continuing medical education to maintain clinical excellence
What our client is looking for in a Consultant Rheumatologist:
- Qualified to MBBS & MRCP/FRCP levels and have completed CCT/CESR in rheumatology or within 6 months of attaining CCT in Rheumatology
- Full GMC registration, ideally with registration on the specialist rheumatology register
- From a background in general rheumatology, however applicants with a sub-specialisation are also encouraged to apply
- Confident in staff and service management with experience conducting audits
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with evidence of undertaking presentations and under and post-graduate teaching
Alternatively, apply via the link provided.
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back