Up to £40000 per annum dependant on experience | Bonus | 40 Hours | Cosmetic/Aesthetics Clinic
A Private clinic in London has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic and motivated Clinic Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The clinic offers state of the art cosmetic and aesthetic procedures including hair transplants, body sculpting and cosmetic surgery in addition to minor surgery and wellness treatments.
Details of this Clinic Manager role and what the successful candidate will receive:
• 40 hours per week, usually worked during office hours although some flexibility may be required
• A great annual salary in the region of £40000
• A performance-based bonus which can be further discussed upon application
In this role duties will include coordinating the day-to-day operational management of the clinic and ensuring the highest standards of patient experience. You will effectively manage budgets and resources, working to maximise efficiencies and ensure a high-quality, cost effective service whilst contributing to business development and growth.
What we are looking for:
• Demonstrate at least 3 years management experience within a similar setting, ideally with cosmetics experience, although applicants from other healthcare settings such as Dental or GP Practice Managers may also be considered
• Possess a real passion for customer service
• Professional, well organised, enthusiastic, and positive, with excellent communication skills and a proactive approach
• A natural leader with proven experience in developing, motivating, and leading a successful team and with good working knowledge of HR and Health & Safety policies
• Experienced in financial management with experience of profit & loss accounts and managing budgets
• Display a genuine interest in working in the cosmetics sector
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Siobhan Wieremiejat SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.