Cosmetic Clinic Nurse
Kingston Upon Thames, Surrey
£32,000 per Annum
Hospital, Theatres, Clinics
£32,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract | Mon – Sat Days | May Consider Part-Time
A national specialist in aesthetic and cosmetic surgery is currently looking to recruit RGN/Adult Nurses to work in their Kingston site.
Details of the RGN Cosmetic Clinic Nurse vacancies and what the clinic is offering:
- A permanent, full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week, with part-time hours also considered
- A great annual salary of £32,000, or the pro-rata equivalent for part-time hours
- Clinic opening hours are 8am – 8pm Mon – Fri & 9am – 4pm on Saturdays, and you will be required to work at least 2 Saturdays per month
- 22 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
As RGN Cosmetic Clinic Nurse, you will primarily provide post-operative wound care to patients following elective cosmetic procedures, ensuring that private cosmetic patients receive a first-rate clinical service and customer experience.
What we are looking for in a Cosmetic Clinic Nurse:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Demonstrate proven experience in a surgical ward setting, with experience delivering post-operative wound care to cosmetic patients
- Good IT and technology skills and able to use electronic record management software
- Committed to providing the best possible standards of care, safety and customer service
- Keen to further develop your skills and commit to further training and professional development
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back