£24907 to £30615 per annum (DoE) | 37.5 Hours | Days or Nights | RGN/RMN considered
An exclusive hospital in the Newcastle area requires a Cosmetic Nurse to join their clinical team.
This service provides state of the art cosmetic surgery procedures with renowned surgeons based in a glamorous and historic luxury hospital setting.
About the Cosmetic Nurse role and what the hospital is offering:
• A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
• A competitive annual salary of up to £30,615 depending on experience
• Days or Nights
• A friendly and supportive working environment
As a Cosmetic Nurse you will undertakes preoperative assessments, ensuring a holistic assessment is undertaken accurately, and following surgeon preferences. Duties will include assessing, planning, prioritising and delivering patient care requirements, whilst delivering care on a nurse led basis, to patients in varying stages of their surgical pathway.
What we’re looking for in a Cosmetic Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mnetal Heath Nurse/RMN
• You will have outstanding clinical skills with excellent understanding of the procedures involved in this setting and being able to carry them out at exemplary standards
• Experience within cosmetics or plastics is desirable but not essential
• Good clinical knowledge and understanding
• Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Klaudia Kajdan at SYK Recruitment now on 01274 888994
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.