Cosmetic Nurse Specialist
£31,365 to £37,890 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£31,365 to £37,890 per annum | 37.5 Hours | Day Shifts | Great Staff Benefits | ‘Outstanding’ CQC Rating
A leading private hospital in the Tollerton area is looking for a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to work as a Cosmetic Nurse Specialist. The hospital is rated ‘Outstanding’ by CQC, the staff are committed to providing the highest standard of care to all patients so they can have a smooth patient journey.
About the Cosmetic Nurse Specialist role and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 37.5 hours per week
- A competitive annual salary of between £31,365 and £37,890 depending on experience
- Day Shifts
- 35 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Pension Scheme
- Private medical insurance and life assurance
- Employee rewards platform
- Wellness Screening
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
As a Cosmetic Nurse Specialist/RGN you will be required to follow the whole patient journey from initial consultation to post-operative follow up, providing exemplary planned care. You will work within a team to ensure the team delivers effective patient care by providing appropriate clinical leadership and develop knowledge and practise in cosmetics.
What we’re looking for in a Cosmetic Nurse Specialist:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- At least 1 years’ experience in cosmetic nursing
- Excellent clinical knowledge and understanding including wound care and dressings
- Qualifications in cosmetics are desirable but not essential
- Good time management, organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 6511315
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation, or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back