Hounslow, West London
£19 per Hour
£19 p/h + Paid Breaks – Circa £43.4K/Band 6 Equivalent | 44 Hours – Flexible Shifts
A leading Hounslow nursing home is currently looking to recruit an RGN/Adult Nurse to work full-time hours in a small, dedicated Covid-19 Unit.
The home usually offers elderly and dementia care but this role will involve providing respite care for discharged Covid-19 patients following a hospital stay.
Details of this Night Nurse role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week on flexible shifts, with days or nights available
- Usual pay rates are £19 per hour plus paid breaks, which equates to an annual salary in the region of £43,470
- A supportive working environment with ongoing learning and development opportunities
- Full PPE and testing
As Nursing Home Nurse, you will manage care records and medications, and will ensure care plans are kept up to date in line with resident needs.
What we are looking for:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Ideally have some post-registration experience within a UK nursing home or long-term care setting
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a kind, caring and compassionate approach
- Flexible to work shifts covering a 7 day rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back