CQC Registered Manager
£42,500 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£42,500 p/a | 40 Hours - Days | Elderly & Dementia Residential Home - Good CQC
A Care Home on the outskirts of Cambridge requires a Care Home Manager to lead the team and develop the service.
The home caters to older adults who require care and support for physical and mental frailties and is owned and operated by a leading national care group.
What the successful candidate will receive and details of this Registered Manager position:
- An excellent annual salary of £42,500
- A full-time contract of 40 hours per week, usually working day shifts but with some flexibility for evenings, weekends and on-call duties
- An Opportunity to work for a great company in a home that has been given a “good” CQC rating
Duties will include staff management and coaching, the effective management of budgets and resources and promoting the home within the local area in addition to managing and monitoring the care provided within the home and ensuring all regulatory and quality standards are met.
Applicants for this Home Manager should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a recognised care management qualification such as NVQ Level 4, The Registered Managers Award or Diploma Level 5
- Demonstrate a strong background in care, with proven experience in a managerial role, ideally having previously worked as CQC Registered Manager
- A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
- Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
- Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
To apply now or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 537 9925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back