CQC Registered Manager
£30,000 - £35,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£30,000 - £35,000 p/a | 40 Hours - Days | Small Residential Home | Great Benefits
A leading Coventry care home currently requires an experienced Home Manager with a background in elderly and dementia care to lead their team and develop the service.
The small, fully CQC compliant home provides elderly and dementia care and is owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading care groups.
Details of this CQC Registered Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working day shifts but with some flexibility for evenings, weekends and on-call due to the seniority of the post
- A basic annual salary in the region of £30,000 to £35,000
- A comprehensive induction programme and ongoing learning and development prospects
- A great staff benefits programme which includes retail discounts, financial benefits and much more
As Home Manager, you will take responsibility for the operational and financial performance of the home, ensuring a high-quality and cost-effective service which meets the needs of residents and exceeds regulatory requirements. You will deliver effective leadership and line management, and will monitor, coach and support the diverse team within the home.
Applicants for this Home Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- An experienced Care Manager and have completed a recognised management qualification such as NVQ4/Diploma Level 5 or The Registered Managers Award
- Demonstrate a strong background in elderly and dementia care
- Experienced in a leadership role in a similar setting, ideally with previous experience as Registered Manager
- A strong leader and able to manage, motivate and delegate to a team of HCAs and Support Workers
- Have a good understanding of regulatory requirements within the care sector including CQC, Local Authority and safeguarding procedures
- Well organised with strong communication, administrational and record keeping skills
For more information or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back