CQC Registered Manager
Oldham, Greater Manchester
£35,7500 per Annum
£35,750 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Large Elderly, Dementia & Disability Residential Home
SYK Recruitment is currently working with a leading care group to recruit an experienced Care Home Manager to work in their CQC compliant general elderly residential care home in Oldham.
This is a full-time position with a 40-hour working week on day shifts, with occasional evenings and weekends for quality monitoring purposes.
For this Registered Manager position, the home is offering:
- An excellent annual salary of £35,700
- A company pension scheme
- Healthcare and cash plans plus a range of retail and lifestyle discounts
- Ongoing training and development programmes, including support with revalidation
The large home offers general elderly care and support to older adults in a home from home environment, with a busy social diary and extensive facilities to ensure residents lead an active and varied lifestyle whilst being supported by the highest standards of care.
Applicants for this Registered Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a recognised management qualification such as Diploma Level 5/The Registered Managers Award/NVQ Level 4 or 5
- From a strong background in elderly care, with experience as Registered Manager in a UK care home setting
- Able to effectively manage budgets and resources, increasing profitability without compromising on care
- Able to lead, develop and inspire both clinical and non-clinical teams
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 0161 5379 925.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back