CQC Registered Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£40,000 - £45,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Days | Elderly & Dementia Residential Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits | Experience Essential
An experienced Care Home Manager with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to lead and develop a leading Essex care home.
The 40+ bedded, fully CQC compliant home is in the Rayleigh area and provides round the clock care and support to older people with a range of care and support needs.
Details of this CQC Registered Manager role and what the post-holder will receive:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, usually working days but with some flexibility required due to the seniority of the post
- A great annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000 depending on experience, with annual pay reviews
- A great staff benefits package with health, financial and leisure benefits
- Employee recognition and reward programmes as part of a leading care group
As Home Manager, you will be responsible for the overall clinical and operational performance of the home and will manage and coordinate staff, budgets and resources in addition to marketing the home and supporting with a planned expansion.
Applicants for this Registered Manager post should be:
- Have completed a recognised qualification in management in care, such as Diploma Level 5, The Registered Managers Award, NVQ4 or an equivalent
- Demonstrate at least 3 years’ experience working as CQC Registered Manager in a residential care setting
- Able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources, ensuring a cost-effective service which doesn’t compromise on care
If you are interested and would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back