Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health, Residential Care
£28,000 p/a | 42 Hours - Days | Residential Care | Small Elderly & Dementia Home - Good CQC
An experienced Care Home Manager with a background in dementia is required to lead and develop a leading North Yorkshire care home.
The 30+ bedded, CQC compliant home is in Skipton and provides round the clock care and support to older people with a range of care and support needs but specialises in dementia care.
Details of this CQC Registered Manager role and what the post-holder will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 42 hours per week, usually working days but with some flexibility required due to the seniority of the post
• A great annual salary of £28,000
As Home Manager, you will be responsible for the overall clinical and operational performance of the home and will manage and coordinate staff, budgets and resources in addition to marketing the home and supporting with a planned expansion.
Applicants for this Registered Manager post should be:
• Have completed a recognised qualification in management in care, such as Diploma Level 5, The Registered Managers Award, NVQ4 or an equivalent
• Demonstrate proven managerial experience in a UK long-term adult care/care home setting, with experience in dementia and elderly mental health care
• Able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources, ensuring a cost-effective service which doesn’t compromise on care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call James Grice at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.