CQC Registered Manager
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£55,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£55,000 p/a | 40 Hours – Days | Great Benefits | Nurse or Non-Nurse Manager Considered
An experienced Care Home Manager with is required to lead and develop a large Stoke nursing home.
The 60+ bedded home provides elderly, dementia and disability care and is owned and operated by a leading national care group.
Details of this Registered Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts
- A great annual salary of £55,000
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a modern home
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes
What we are looking for in a Home Manager:
- A qualified healthcare professional, either a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) or have completed Diploma Level 5 in Leadership & Management or an equivalent qualification
- Demonstrate proven experience managing a 60+ bedded UK elderly nursing home
- A strong leader and able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources
- Possess good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and best practices of care
To apply now please follow the link provided.
For more information please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back