CQC Registered Manager
£25,000 - £30,000 per Annum
£25,000 - £30,000 p/a | FT Days | Elderly & Dementia Care | Experience Essential
An experienced Care Home Manager with a background in elderly and dementia care is required to lead and develop a leading Telford care home.
The small home is in Telford and provides round the clock care and support to older people who are living with a range of elderly and dementia care needs, and is currently rated Outstanding by CQC.
Details of this CQC Registered Manager role and what the post-holder will receive:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week, usually working days but with some flexibility required due to the seniority of the post
- A great annual salary of £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience
As Home Manager, you will be responsible for the overall clinical and operational performance of the home and will manage and coordinate staff, budgets and resources, working to maintain the already excellent standards achieved.
Applicants for this Care Home Manager post should be:
- Have completed a recognised qualification in management in care, such as Diploma Level 5, The Registered Managers Award, NVQ4 or an equivalent
- Demonstrate proven managerial experience in a UK care home setting, with experience in dementia and elderly mental health care and good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
- Able to effectively manage staff, budgets and resources, ensuring a cost-effective service which doesn’t compromise on care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back