Critical Care Nurse
North London, Greater London
Up to £30,000 per Annum
Up to £30,000 p/a + Great Benefits | 37.5 Hour Contract – Flexible Shifts | Experience Essential
A leading North London hospital is looking to recruit an experienced RGN with a background in Critical Care to join their nursing team.
What the hospital is offering the successful Critical Care Nurse and details of the role:
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week on internally rotating shifts
- A great annual salary of up to £30,000 depending on experience
- A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Critical Care RGN, you will provide high quality care and assist in the management and organisation of critical care within the facility, in addition to providing clinical support to the General Wards during quiet spells in ITU.
Candidates for this Critical Care Nurse role will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN with proven post-registration experience in a Critical Care/HDU/ICU setting
- Have completed/currently working towards a post-registration qualification in critical care in addition to a mentorship qualification
- Have completed mandatory training requirements including infection control and health and safety
- Flexible towards shift patterns and able to work flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back