Critical Care Nurse
£24,907 to £37,890 per Annum
£24,907 - £37,890 p/a DoE | 37.5 Hours | Day and Night Shifts | Great Staff Benefits
An RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in Critical Care/ICU is required to join a leading Nottingham hospital.
What the hospital is offering the successful Critical Care Nurse & details of the role:
- A competitive annual salary from £24,907 to £37,890 depending on experience
- A permanent contract to work 37.5 hours per week, working day and night shifts
- A generous annual leave allowance which increases with service length
- Free on-site parking
- A range of training, development and career development opportunities
- Childcare vouchers and cycle to work schemes
- Some great retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Free uniforms
- A private pension scheme and life assurance
- Staff assistance and support programmes
- A range of programmes to support staff wellbeing, including company sick pay and private healthcare schemes
Candidates for this RGN Adult Nurse – Critical Care role will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN and must have critical care certificate
- Demonstrate proven, recent experience working in an ICU/ITU/Critical Care setting
- Motivated, proactive and able to work well both within a busy team and independently and with minimal supervision
- Flexible towards shift patterns and able to work flexible shifts over a 24/7 rota
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Natalie Collis at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0362.
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back