£37,000 - £40,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours – Flexible Shifts | ACCP Essential
An experienced RGN with extensive ITU/ Critical Care experience is required to join a leading Worcestershire hospital as Senior Nurse in their Critical Care Unit.
Details of this Senior Critical Care Nurse position and what the hospital is offering:
• A contract to work 37.5 hours per week on flexible shifts covering a 24/7 rota
• An excellent annual salary from £37,000 to £40,000
• A friendly and supportive working environment with ongoing learning, development and career progression opportunities
The CCU provides direct care to patients following complex surgeries, in addition to supporting those who require respiratory and heart monitoring and ventilation.
Candidates for this Critical Care Senior Staff Nurse role should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN, ideally with a Nurse Prescriber qualification
• A qualified Advanced Critical Care Practitioner with substantial experience in a Critical Care environment
• Strong communication, interpersonal and leadership skills and able to lead the ward when required
• Committed to providing the highest standards of patient care and safety
• Flexible to work shifts on an internal rotation, with days and nights included
To apply now or for more information, please follow the link provided
Alternatively, please call Chris Dobson at SYK Recruitment now on 07874068703
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.