Critical Care Staff Nurse
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£21,000 - £24,000 per Annum
£21,000 - £24,000 p/a | 30 Hours – Internal Rotation | Great Benefits
A leading Manchester hospital currently has a part-time vacancy for an RGN/Adult Nurse with a background in ITU/CCU to join their Critical Care Ward in a Staff Nurse role.
What the hospital is offering the successful CCU Staff Nurse & details of the role:
- A permanent contract to work 30 hours per week, with shifts on an internal rotation covering a 24/7 rota
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £21,000 to £24,000 depending on experience
- Some excellent opportunities to professionally develop and progress your career within a leading healthcare organisation, with your own personal development programme
- A company pension plan, life assurance and private medical cover
- Discounted gym membership, health screening and employee wellness/health promotion programmes
- Some fantastic retail and lifestyle discounts, childcare vouchers, cycle to work schemes and transport season ticket loans
- Employee assistance programmes, staff recognition schemes
- A generous annual leave plus Bank Holidays
As Critical Care Nurse, you will provide high quality care and assist in the management and organisation of critical care within the facility, in addition to providing clinical support to the General Wards during quiet spells in ITU.
Candidates for this Critical Care Staff Nurse role will meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse/RGN/RN1/RNA
- Experienced in an ITU/ICU/Critical Care setting and have completed or be working towards a post registration qualification in critical care in addition to a recognised mentorship qualification
- Flexible towards shift patterns and able to work day/night/weekend shifts
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and able to make complex clinical judgments
- Ideally demonstrate some clinical leadership experience, and able to deputise for the ITU Ward Sister/Charge Nurse in their absence
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Jack Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 651 1315.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back