£28,000 - £35,000 per Annum
£28,000 - £35,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits | Training, Development & Progression
A leading hospital in the Crowborough area currently has a vacancy for an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer to join their imaging department.
Details of this Cross-Sectional Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering:
- A permanent contract of 37.5 hours per week, working flexible day shifts, with departmental opening hours 8am – 7pm Monday – Saturday with some Sundays also required
- A competitive annual salary from £28,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- A private healthcare scheme
- Some fantastic training, development and career progression prospects
- A company pension scheme and life assurance
- Childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance schemes, occupational health support and employee recognition and social events
As Cross-Sectional Radiographer, you will participate in the delivery of an effective and efficient imaging service and will undertake MRI and CT scans in addition to general X-rays and fluoroscopy.
What we are looking for in a Cross-Sectional Radiographer:
- HCPC Registered Diagnostic Radiographer (have completed BSc in Radiography or equivalent)
- Demonstrate proven experience delivering a range of radiography services to a varied case mix, including having experience in MRI and CT scanning
- Well organised, with good IT, communication and interpersonal skills
- Committed to delivering the highest standards of patient care and safety
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back