Tunbridge Wells, Kent
£34,000 - £38,000 per Annum
£34,000 - £38,000 p/a | 37.5 Hour Contract - Days | Great Benefits | UK Experience Essential
A leading Kent hospital is looking to recruit an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer with a background in CT scanning to join their Imaging Team.
Details of this Diagnostic Radiographer position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent contract, working flexible day shifts
- An excellent annual salary from £34,000 to £38,000 depending on experience
- A private pension plan, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Health and wellness programmes, plus occupational health and physiotherapy services
- Free gym membership, cycle to work schemes, discounted training and swimming lessons
- Childcare vouchers, season ticket loans and discounted nursery fees
- Some excellent retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Ongoing opportunities for professional development and career progression
- Staff recognition programmes and long service rewards
As Diagnostic Radiographer, in addition to specialising in providing a comprehensive CT scanning service you will support the wider Imaging Department to provide a comprehensive imaging and radiography service.
Applicants for this Diagnostic Radiographer post should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a BSc or Diploma in Diagnostic Radiography and possess current HCPC registration
- Demonstrate post-registration experience working in the UK and across a varied case mix, with proven CT scanning experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good IT skills, ideally being familiar with RIS & PACS
- You must have right to work in UK (the hospital is NOT able to offer Tier 2 Sponsorship for this role)
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment on 020 3963 0339 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back