Day Case Unit/Outpatient Manager RGN
Croydon, Greater London
Up to £47000 per Annum
Up to £47,000 per annum | 37.5 hours | Day Shifts
A large private hospital in Croydon requires an experienced RGN with Outpatients experience to work Day Case Unit/Outpatient Manager on a full-time basis.
The successful candidate will be joining a customer and commercially focused Hospital Senior Management Team in an ideal location offering private parking and close links to public transport.
Details of this Day Case Unit/Outpatient Manager RGN position are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts
- An excellent annual salary of up to £47,000
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Private Healthcare and Life Assurance
Applicants for this Day Case Unit/Outpatient Manager RGN position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Level 1 Adult Nurse
- Have completed ALS/ILS and a recognised teaching/mentoring/assessing qualification
- Experienced managing staff, budgets, resources and service development and improvement in a clinical setting, including strong clinical leadership skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a positive, proactive approach
- Strong clinical skills and knowledge, including cannulation and venepuncture skills
- Professional, adaptable and flexible to meet the needs of the service
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on 0203 963 0362 for more information.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back