Day Surgery Staff Nurse RGN
Crowborough, East Sussex
£24,325 - £31,189 per Annum
£24,325 - £31,189 p/a | 37.5 hrs | Days Only | Fantastic Benefits
A full-time vacancy has arisen in an Orthopaedics and Day Surgery Ward of a leading private hospital in Crowborough.
Details of this Staff Nurse – Orthopaedics & Day Surgery RGN position and what the hospital is offering:
- 37.5 hours per week
- An excellent annual salary in the region of £24,325 - £31,189
- A contributory pension scheme and life insurance
- Free private medical insurance and dental plan
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression through skills-based training, clear career progression pathways and opportunities to undertake nationally recognised qualifications
- Some great company benefits and a fantastic working environment
- Free on-site gym membership and discounted fitness classes
- Up to 27 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Free on-site parking and meals whilst on duty
- Cycle to work schemes and childcare vouchers
The ward caters to patients following a variety of minor and orthopaedic procedures and this Staff Nurse role will involve planning and implementing clinical care plans to patients and providing the best possible patient experience in line with the high standards and ethos of the hospital.
Applicants for this Staff Nurse – Orthopaedics & Day Surgery RGN position should meet the following specification:
- Level 1 RGN/Adult Nurse with a valid NMC pin
- Post-registration experience in an acute or surgical ward setting, with orthopaedic experience
- Demonstrate evidence of ongoing professional development, ideally having also completed a recognised Teaching/Mentoring/Assessing qualification
- Well organised with strong planning skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back