Glasgow, Greater Glasgow
£22.00 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£22.00 p/h (NHS Band 7) – Circa £48.9k | 42.75 hrs | Days Only | “Good” CI Ratings| RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered
An experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD with a strong background in dementia care is required to work as Dementia Lead in a dementia and elderly specialist care service in Glasgow.
Details of the Dementia Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD position:
• A permanent contract to work 42.75 hours per week. Shift patterns split into 3 long days of 07:45 – 21:00 and one 07:45 – 14:30.
• Fantastic pay rate of £22.00 an hour, equivalent to NHS Band 7 earnings, and equates to an annual salary of £48,906.
• 5.6 weeks annual leave
• NMC Pin number paid
• Comprehensive induction and ongoing training with great career prospects.
• Company backed pension scheme
As Dementia Lead, you will manage, monitor and oversee all aspects of the dementia unit within the home. You will provide effective leadership and direction to care and nursing staff and will ensure care documentation is up to date and fully meeting resident needs.
The successful candidate for this Dementia Lead RGN/RMN/RNLD post will meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse (RGN), Mental Health Nurse (RMN) or Learning Disability Nurse (RNLD).
• Experience in a leadership or supervisory role within a UK care home with a proven history of managing dementia is preferred.
• Confident undertaking clinical assessments and in all aspects of care management
• Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills and an effective leader
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, for more information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on 0131 357 6797
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back