Deputy Care Home Manager (FTC)
New Romney, Kent
£10.46 per Hour
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Learning Disability
£10.46 p/h | FT Days | 9-12 Month FTC (Potential to go Perm) | LD Residential Home – Good CQC
An experienced Care Home Deputy Manager is required to join a specialist learning disability care home in the New Romney area on a fixed-term temporary contract.
The fully CQC compliant home offers round the clock care and support to adults of working age who are living with a range of learning disabilities and ASDs.
Details of this Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A 9 to 12-month fixed term contract working full time days, with the potential to go permanent at the end of this term
- A competitive hourly pay rate of £10.46
- An excellent working environment in a fully CQC compliant home
- A private pension scheme with employer contributions
- Cycle to work schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays
- Some great retail and lifestyle discounts and gym membership programmes
- Enhanced maternity pay
- Some industry leading learning and development programmes
As Care Home Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
- Applicants for this Deputy Manager role should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, but will ideally have completed Diploma Level 5 or an equivalent
- Demonstrate a proven and stable experience working in a senior or managerial role within a UK care home setting
- Experience of complex needs and behaviour is essential
- Confident leading, supporting and mentoring staff
- Flexible to meet the needs of the service and to cover shifts in emergencies
If you are interested and would like to apply, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 01172 444288.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back