Deputy Care Home Manager
Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire
£12.50 per Hour
Non-nursing, Residential Care
£12.50 p/h – Circa £26K | 40 Hours – Days | Small Elderly & Dementia Home – Good CQC
A small private care home on the outskirts of Hemel Hempstead currently requires a Deputy Manager to join their leadership team.
The small home is fully CQC compliant and specialises in caring for older adults living with age-related frailties and dementia care needs.
Details of this Deputy Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 40 hours per week, usually working day shifts but with some flexibility to meet the needs of the home
- Great pay rates of £12.50 per hour, which equates to a salary in the region of £26,000
- A supportive and friendly working environment in a very well-run home
As Care Home Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care. Your time will be split, with some office-based duties in addition to playing a visible and accessible part of the leadership team on the floor of the home.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager role should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care or equivalent, but will ideally have completed Diploma Level 5 or an equivalent
- Demonstrate proven experience working in a supervisory or managerial role within a UK care home setting
- Confident leading and supporting junior colleagues
- Flexible to meet the needs of the service and to cover shifts in emergencies
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back