Deputy Care Home Manager
Near Bedford, Bedfordshire
£39,000 to £40,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£39,000 to £40,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 7) | 40 hours | Days | Elderly, Dementia & Disability Care |
A large elderly and dementia nursing and residential home near Bedford is currently looking to recruit an experienced Non-Nurse Care Manager to join their leadership team as Deputy Home Manager.
Details of this Deputy Manager role and what the home is offering:
• A permanent contract of 40 hours per week, working flexible day shifts over a 7 day rota
• A great salary in the region of £39,000 to £40,000 depending on experience which equates to NHS Band 7
• A supportive working environment in a modern home
• Opportunities for learning and development
As Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the day to day management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
Applicants for this Care Home Deputy Manager should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 4 in Health and Social Care and willing to further develop your skills and knowledge
• Have proven leadership experience in a UK nursing home setting
• Confident coordinating care and leading a team
• Flexible to meet the needs of the service and to cover shifts in emergencies
If you are interested and would like more information, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back