Deputy Care Home Manager
Near Keighley, West Yorkshire
Up to £23,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
40 Hour Contract – Days | Elderly & Dementia Residential Home – Good CQC | Experience Essential
An experienced Care Manager or Care Team Leader is required to work as Deputy Home Manager of a leading West Yorkshire residential care home.
The CQC compliant home is located on the outskirts of Keighley and offers elderly, dementia and disability care on a residential basis in a luxury setting.
Details of this Deputy Care Home Manager vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
- A full-time, permanent contract for 40 hours per week, working flexible day shifts
- A competitive annual salary of up to £23,000 depending on experience
- A great working environment in a very well-run home
- A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Deputy Home Manager, you will support the CQC Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will provide cover in their absence. You will deliver effective leadership and direction to the care teams and will ensure care documentation is up to date and that resident needs are correctly assessed, recorded and met.
What the home is looking for in a Deputy Manager:
- Demonstrate proven experience working in a senior/leadership/supervisory role in a UK care home setting and experienced leading shifts and coordinating care
- Trained/qualified to administer medication
- Have completed a Level 3 qualification in Health & Social Care such as NVQ Level 3, ideally in addition to higher level studies/training
- Confident leading a team, supporting junior colleagues and managing staff performance
- Passionate about working in adult social care and supporting vulnerable adults
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Pete Brown at SYK Recruitment now on 0113 487 5001.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back