Deputy Care Home Manager
£24,000 to £26,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Non-nursing
£24,000 to £26,000 per annum (equates to NHS Band 5) | Full Time Days | Residential Care Home | Elderly and Dementia Care | Mix of Shifts and Office Duties |
A privately owned and managed residential elderly care home in East Norwich currently requires an experienced Healthcare professional to work as Deputy Home Manager.
Details of this Care Home Deputy Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A permanent contract working full time days plus on-call duties
• A competitive annual salary of £24,000 to £26,000
• A comprehensive induction and ongoing learning and development opportunities
As Residential Care Home Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
Your time will be split between working on the floor and undertaking office-based/supernumerary duties.
Applicants for this Care Home Deputy Manager should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a recognised qualification in leadership and management in a health and social care setting such as NVQ Level 3 or above (or a recognised equivalent)
• Demonstrate proven experience in a leadership role within a UK care home setting, ideally having experience working as Deputy Manager although experienced Senior Carers/Care Team Leaders may also be considered
• Experienced in an elderly and dementia care setting and qualified to administer medications
• Flexible to meet the needs of the home and participate in an on-all rota
To apply now please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Andy Ingham at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back