Deputy Care Home Manager
£40,000 - £45,000 per Annum
Nursing Home, Mental Health
£40,000 - £45,000 p/a | 42 hrs | Days | Mix of Supernumerary & Clinical Duties
A large elderly nursing home on the outskirts of Reading currently has a vacancy for an RGN or RMN qualified Deputy Manager.
For this RGN/RMN Deputy Manager role the home is offering:
- A full-time contract for 42 hours per week
- Day shifts only
- A competitive annual salary in the region of £40,000 to £45,000
- Free uniforms, a company pension plan and NMC registration costs covered after 1 years’ service
- A range of retail, transport, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- Childcare vouchers, 5.6 weeks annual leave and an employee recognition scheme
The home is owned and managed by a national care group, and you will benefit from the ongoing training, development and career progression opportunities that a large, corporate company can offer, in addition to a fantastic staff benefits package.
As Deputy Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Care Manager in the delivery of high-quality resident care in addition to staff performance management and building positive relationships with service users and their families to assist in meeting resident needs.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN or Mental Health Nurse/RMN
- Experienced in an elderly care environment, ideally in a leadership role
- Confident coordinating care and delivering clinical leadership
To apply for this post, or for further details, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Jon Mason at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0363.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back