Deputy Care Home Manager
£10.26 per Hour
Non-nursing, Learning Disability, Community, Residential Care
£10.26 p/h – Circa £21.3K | 40 Hours – Days | Small Disability Care Home – Good CQC | Great Benefits
A small fully CQC compliant care home in Stafford currently requires an experienced Care Manager to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a leading care group and work in a small disability care home that provides a fantastic environment for younger adults who are living with learning disabilities.
Details of this Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
- A permanent contract to work 40 hours per week on flexible day shifts, covering a flexible rota which will include some weekends
- Competitive hourly pay rates of £10.26 p/h depending on experience, which equates to an annual salary in the region of £21,300
- A friendly and supportive working environment in a very well-run home
- Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
- A range of opportunities for training and development
- Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a recognised qualification in care management, with a minimum of NVQ Level 3 (or equivalent) required for this role
- Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting, ideally within the elderly care sector
- Demonstrate proven elderly and dementia care experience
- Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of care and support workers
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back