Deputy Care Home Manager
Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
£10.30 per Hour
Nursing Home, Non-nursing, Learning Disability
£10.30 p/h | 40 Hours – Days | Small LD & ASD Home | Great Benefits
A small private care home in Stoke currently requires a Deputy Manager to join their leadership team.
The very small home specialises in caring for adults who are living with learning disabilities and ASDs, and enables service users to lead an independent, fulfilling and active lifestyle
Details of this Deputy Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
- 40 hours per week, usually working day shifts but with some flexibility to meet the needs of the home
- Great pay rates of £10.30 per hour, which equates to a salary in the region of £21,425
- A supportive and friendly working environment and an industry leading staff benefits package
As Care Home Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Registered Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing staff, budgets and resources and promoting the best possible standards of care.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager role should meet the following criteria:
- Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care, but will ideally have completed Diploma Level 5 or an equivalent
- Demonstrate proven experience working in a senior or managerial role within a UK care or nursing home setting, ideally with LD/ASD experience
- Confident leading and supporting junior colleagues
- Flexible to meet the needs of the service and to cover shifts in emergencies
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back