Deputy Diagnostic Imaging Manager
Walthamstow, East London
£51,000 per Annum
Hospital, Non-nursing, Radiography
Up to £51,000 p/a | 37.5 Hours - Days | Excellent Staff Benefits | UK Experience Essential
A leading East London hospital is looking to recruit an experienced Diagnostic Radiographer to work as Deputy Manager of their Imaging Team.
Details of this Deputy Imaging Manager position and what the hospital is offering are as follows:
- 37.5 hours per week on a permanent basis
- Day shifts only, covering a flexible shift pattern
- An excellent annual salary of up to £51,000, depending on experience
- A contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance
- Excellent opportunities for training, development and career progression
- Discounted gym membership, health and wellness programmes, health cashback plans and free eye tests
- A range of retail, lifestyle and leisure discounts
- Cycle to work schemes, season ticket loans and childcare vouchers
- Employee assistance programmes and staff support schemes
- 25 days annual leave plus Bank Holidays, which increases with service length
As Imaging Deputy Manager, you will support the Department Manager in the day to day running of the Imaging Department and will lead the team in their absence. Duties will include providing clinical leadership and line management, with a focus on quality of care and customer service. You will also work closely with the Senior Management Team to monitor and evaluate service delivery, manage budgets and resources and ensure regulatory compliance and patient safety.
What we are looking for:
- HCPC Registered Diagnostic Radiographer
- Experienced in all areas of Radiology including Ultrasound, MRI and CT scanning and ideally have experience in coordinating Oncology care
- Proven leadership experience within a multimodality imaging department
- Positive, proactive leadership style with the ability to motivate and lead a strong team and experienced in HR management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and IT skills
- The ability to analyse and interpret data and make sound, informed decisions
- Awareness of budgetary and financial management systems and processes in the private healthcare sector
For further details or to apply now, please follow the link below.
Alternatively, please call Siobhan Wieremiej at SYK Recruitment on 020 3963 0362 for more information.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back