Deputy Home Manager
£22.00 per Hour
£22.00 per Hour Circa £45.7K (NHS Band 7) | 40 Hours – 1/3 Supernumerary | Day Shifts |
A leading nursing home in the Basingstoke area is looking to recruit a Registered Adult Nurse/RGN to join their team as Deputy Home Manager.
About the Deputy Home Manager role and what the home is offering:
- A permanent full-time contract of 40 hours per week
- A competitive hourly pay of £22.00 and £45,760 annually which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay
- 1/3 supernumerary work
- A supportive team and work environment
- Ongoing training and career development opportunities
As Nurse Deputy Manager your duties and responsibilities will include coordinating and managing the care and nursing staff, supporting with clinical audits, managing and monitoring the delivery of clinical and personal care and ensuring clinical records are maintained in line with CQC essential standards.
What we’re looking for in a Deputy Home Manager:
- NMC Registered Adult Nurse/RGN
- Previous management experience in a UK nursing home is desired
- Good clinical knowledge and understanding
- Excellent communication, organisational, interpersonal and time-management skills
- Able to lead, develop and motivate a team
- Able to work in a team effectively as well as individually when needed
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Lee Hutchinson at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0339
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back