Deputy Home Manager
Eastbourne, East Sussex
£19.50 - £20.50 per Hour
Nursing Home, Physical Disability
£19.50 - £20.50 per hour (NHS Band 7) – Circa £42.6k| 40 Hours - Days | ‘Good’ CQC Rating | RGN Considered |
A specialist elderly and physical disability nursing home in Eastbourne currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse (RGN) to work as Deputy Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding care group and work in a modern home which offers a fantastic environment for both staff and residents.
Details of this Nurse Deputy Manager position and what the home is offering:
• 40 hours per week on a permanent contract to work day shifts
• A competitive pay rate from £20.00 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 7 rates of pay and comes to an annual salary of £42,600
• A friendly and supportive working environment in a state-of-the-art home
• Comprehensive induction, with ongoing training and career development prospects
• A variety of fantastic discounts
• Indemnity insurance
• Refer a Friend scheme (Up to £250 per referral)
• Free staff uniform
• NMC and DBS fees covered by us
As RGN Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence.
You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
Applicants for this Nurse Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN
• Experienced in a managerial or supervisory capacity in a clinical setting within the elderly care sector
• Demonstrate proven elderly care experience
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For more information, please call Shaziya Begum at SYK Recruitment now on 0203 963 0339.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back