Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Mental Health
£18.50 per hour – NHS Band 6 Equivalent | 44 Hours -Days | Great Benefits | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered | Fully supernumary | Large Nursing Home
A leading Staffordshire nursing home currently requires an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to help lead their team and develop the service as Deputy Home Manager.
The large home in Stoke provides elderly and dementia care and is owned and operated by one of the UK’s leading care groups.
Details of this Deputy Manager role and what the post-holder will receive:
• A permanent contract to work 44 hours per week (Fully supernumary)
• A great annual salary of up to £60,000 depending on experience, which is in line with NHS Band 8 rates of pay
• Welcome bonus (selected homes only)
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development plus support with NMC revalidation
• NMC renewal fees paid
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Deputy Manager, you will contribute to the clinical and operational management of the home and will manage, monitor and evaluate all aspects of the clinical and personal care provided in addition to playing a key role in the day to day delivery of clinical services in the home.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC Registered Nurse -
• Qualified Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disabilities Nurse/RNLD
• Confident delivering clinical leadership and line management
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards and their implementation in a care home
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Kind, caring and compassionate nature with a passion for providing high quality care
If you would like to apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further details, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 7521896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.