Deputy Home Manager
Swansea, West Glamorgan
£18.75 per Hour
Nursing Home, Learning Disability, Physical Disability, Mental Health
£18.75 per hour ( equates to NHS Band 6) | 44 Hours | Days | Elderly and Dementia Home | RGN/RMN/RNLD considered
A large nursing home in the Swansea area currently has a vacancy for an experienced RGN, RMN or RNLD to work as Deputy Manager.
The home provides residential and nursing care to older adults and is owned and operated by a leading national care group.
Details of this Deputy Manager vacancy and what the successful candidate can expect to receive:
• 44 hours per week on a permanent basis
• Day shifts only
• Competitive rates of pay of £18.75 per hour, which is in line with NHS Band 6 rates of pay
• A company pension plan
• Some fantastic retail, leisure and lifestyle discounts
• A range of opportunities for training and development and free Nursing Times subscription
• NMC renewal fees paid and support with revalidation
• Free uniforms and DBS fee paid
As Deputy Manager, you will support the Registered Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home and will lead the home in their absence. You will be responsible for managing and monitoring the planning and delivery of care and will ensure care plans and medication records are correctly updated, undertaking regular clinical audits and supervisions.
What our client is looking for in a Deputy Manager:
• NMC Registered Nurse
• Qualified Adult General/RGN, Mental Health/RMN or Learning Disabilities/RNLD
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• A positive, proactive approach and committed to delivering the highest standards of care
• Confident leading, developing and motivating a team of Nurses and HCAs
• Demonstrate good working knowledge of CQC essential standards
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Olivia Rock at SYK Recruitment now on 0121 752 1896.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.Apply Online
Register with us
Gain access to the latest sector jobs, receive job alerts and enter our Recommend a Friend scheme.Register
Upload your CV
You can securely and confidently upload your CV to SYK Recruitment via our online form.Upload CV
Request a Call Back
Please complete our callback form and one of the team at SYK Recruitment will get back to you.Call Me Back