Nursing Home, Non-nursing
36.6hrs p/w | Days | £36,100 p/a (Band 6 Equivalent) | Great Benefits | NVQ3/Diploma Level 5 qualifications considered
A privately owned residential elderly care home in the Uckfield area currently has an exciting vacancy for a Deputy Manager to support the Home Manager with the running of the home.
Details of this Deputy Manager position and what the successful candidate will receive:
• A temporary 6 month contract
• Fantastic, competative pay, equating to £36100 per annum on a 36.6 hour contract - pro rata (Band 6 Equivalent)
• Day shifts only
• Increased Annual Leave with length of service
• Training Academy – supporting you to be the best
• Long service awards
• Free uniform
• Staff accommodation (subject to meeting specific criteria)
• Refer a Friend Scheme
• Employment Assistant Programme
• Subsidised lunches
• Transportation service for staff
As Deputy Manager, you will work alongside the Home Manager to coordinate the clinical and operational management of the service, managing the preparation of Person-Centred Care Plans, Review and Assessments, implementing plans with the assistance of the care team.
Applicants for this Deputy Manager should meet the following criteria:
• Must hold an NVQ Level 3, ideally hold or be working towards NVQ Level 5
• Experienced in leading / managing a team within a health care setting and experienced in delivering care
• Understanding of CQC, regulations and legislation within the care profession
• Good communication skills
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on 020 3963 0364.
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation.